I wrote,
@  Thursday, April 09, 2009

When Things Get Complicated, When Words Can't Say It All


How should I put into words and let you see the whole picture when you can't see or to me, you chose not to see it. So heartbreaking, it's a form of revenge?retribution befalls?

It's over, so easily said? You can't kill someone and say that's the past, do you.
To think that a best friend of yours accused you becos of someone not important (ya to me), just loss of words. So heartbreaking

Sorry doesn't help much, I've been suffering into matters that don't concern me yet involved in it. But still was accused and just can't get it off. Just can't, just can't accept the fact that the one that seems to understand you the best, accuse you. So heartbreaking

Like you know you been thinking and putting yourself in his shoes, yet he can't see. You been telling your friends how good he is, yet he can't hear. You been doing so much, yet he can't remember. And just then, he chose others over you and deem you as selfish, not understanding enough. So heartbreaking

And you know how long it takes to build up the friendship and worst of all, I know the whole picture yet not breathing a word, you don't know or you chose not to see. Someone you talk to often, only laughters and now you just can't face him alone, and there bound to be tears.

No one knows, I kept quiet for I thought it wasn't good to say it out, yet you told me you were the one. What a big impact, so heartbreaking. So hearbreaking, just so heartbreaking.

Posted by Choonni at 1:45 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter