I wrote,
@  Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Special Day....

Met up with Lynna my love, she's always getting smaller each time I see her and I'm so glad we met. Oh yeah she treated me dinner at Fish and Co, had fish and chips and it was good. One more good news, she's flying to Bangkok this thursday! OMG!!!!!!!!!!



Yeah the clam chowder was good, I cleared the whole plate!!!


My Lynna Love always with her phone!!!



The Black and White, best combination.


To end it off, she bought me a box of chocolates, she spells sweet!


p/s: Met Val after dinner and it was nice seeing her laugh again but I haven upload our photos, post it soon:)

Posted by Choonni at 11:45 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter