A Package of Lies
Yes baby you are nothing but a huge package of lies. Boxes comes with the sentence "Beware, Fragile, handle it with care." but you come with "Beware, Highly Dangerous, handle it with guards."
HAHAHAHA whatever I'm being random in today's monday blues!!!Anyway stop feeding me with nonsense yeah, I'll appreciate if you made a clear cut so that I won't be known as a bad person. Though you are hospitalised, doesn't give you an excuse to be the "King". @#!$#@$!#!@#@!
If you realise, I been comparing you with him becos he's fucking so much better than you!And fuck just give me a break, will you!
On a sidetrack, I'll be going back to RP tomorrow, the place I misses most. And I'll be meeting Daniel the Egggy and Mitchy the Bitchy for lunch, then Lynna my love for dinner. How wonderful, life's been great without you and I'm loving every inch of it....
Posted by Choonni at 6:03 PM.