My mind full of Thoughts...
Okay Life is so dull and it became like a sequence or rather a routine to wake up around noon, then prepare and work. Been doing that 6 times per week and I'm only hyperactive at work.
I'm busy cos of work but I'm not busy at work, sounds rather funny.
Anyway I realised work = relationship. And I'm in a relationship with work.
Be it in work or relationship, you need:
1 cup of commitment,
2 cups of responsibility,
3 cups of punctuality,
4 cups of paitence,
5 cups of passion,
6 cups of adaptability,
7 cups of comfortability,
8 cups of sociability,
And
9 CUPS OF HYPOCRITE-NESS.
Why hypocrite?
I tell you, you need that alot to survive in this complicated world and this cruel working society. And in relationship wise, don't tell me you never once complain about your another half yet still can be together, I know it's different but I see it the same way.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
10 FULL CUPS OF LIES
Yeah you need it pretty much whenever you take unpaid leave, or sick leave or whatever shit it is. Same things apply in relationship, anything that you are hiding your partners, it's considered "Cheating".
Posted by Choonni at 2:55 AM.