I wrote,
@  Monday, April 27, 2009

My Lovely Bitch, I Liver Her...

Close to 2 months, I haven been seeing Mitchy the Bitchy. She's busy with school, me with work and today our meetup has a purpose too. the DevilRobots (Japanese Designers) back to Singapore and we went to visit them as they requested.

Got a call from her and rushed to prepare, Why cos my bitchy is in her foul mood, she always need my entertainment to cheer up a little, yayaya I'm her personal clown though.

Headed to Suntec yet got the wrong information, they are located at Liang court, took a cab down and saw them then started roaming around with Bitchy...

Clarke Quay:





Then settled down somewhere to chill for hours!


















Back to say hi to DevilRobots around late 7 and decided to go off after that, just me and Bitchy. I can tell she's not happy, no smile, nothing but don't worry my dear, time is what you need. Headed to Lunar with her, Nicholas and Kelvin came along but not to lunar, just chill out.






*Not completed yet, I will post up more photos. Stay tune:):):)

Posted by Choonni at 12:33 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter