I wrote,
@  Wednesday, April 15, 2009

14th April 2009, My Off Day

Yes it's off day, supposed to be tomorrow but there's an event and I must be present, very last minute changes and I have to be responsible to my work. As you grow older, your thinking do change, at times I mean.

I woke up around 9am, get myself ready and off to his place. Cabs been a killer lately, spent hundreds over just becos you put your hand out for that transport, whatever. Watched a few dvds with him and then manage to drag him to my AREA, woodlands.


Had dinner at Pasta Mania, then to Karen place. Guess what, Karen's maltese gave birth again, and they are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!


Then sent him off to the bus stop while I walked over to meet Val, Joanne and Besties Kang. Happy Birthday in advance XIAO KE AI, Joanne...




Anyway a classic photo whereby I ws too bored at work and apply nail polish on one of my guy colleagues and I did that to Shaun too!!!!But he keep whining and complaining!



p/s: It's just fancy, not love!HAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Choonni at 12:07 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter