I wrote,
@  Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today, I feel confused.

Can't believe that I finally stay home for more than 12 hrs today, and definitely had a great sleep due to many days of coming home late. Despite that, I really can feel my parents, I know they care alot though and that makes me love them more each day.

I realised I can't give my best in anything, probably I lose interest in trying:) Not a bad thing afterall.




However I went out awhile, to RP for some work...



Overdue Photos of Val Birthday...
Night time, always the best to have fun. Let's get high yoooooooooooooooo


The second day:)


Posted by Choonni at 3:53 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter