The Spectacular Holiday I been Waiting For... This modern life, pace too fast for me to catch up.
Not that I'm slow but I just don't want to miss any single thing in life, the process do count pretty much.
I have always love sunset, sunrise and never have a chance to enjoy it, the rate things go, just too fast and I bet most of us forgetten the beauty of nature, we just have no time for ourselves, alone.
I miss the sun shining on my body, I miss the breeze blowing to my face, I miss the white sand I once lay on, I miss the sea, I miss the time I wasted on.
And I lose myself to things that isn't important. Everyone is putting on a mask, I am one and by the time I return, I wish to be myself. The one that I am, not the one I want to be=)=)=)
p/s: Whenever I switched off my phone, I just need time to be alone. Messages won't be replied, calls won't be picked up (becos I don't even know) and it's not that I'm irresponsible, I just am free for myself, finally:):):)
Posted by Choonni at 1:20 PM.