I wrote,
@  Thursday, March 05, 2009

Please, Not the Replay Back Scene

I'm peacefully eating bread, changed into my Melody Pyjamas, sitting on the sofa with my legs lying on the table, one hand holding my Snoopy Cup of cold water, another one blogging! This is what's life is, I miss staying home wasting time away.

Work was a little dull without Ariel, my best partner, she's off today and I'm alone! Boss is screaming at those managers for putting me alone, like I say he's damn lecherous! But he's nice though he always scold the IT staff "Stupid" and "Useless".

After work was pretty cool, Shaun came to fetch me and he drove me to the Esplanade. He dared me to eat leaves and while the process of putting it in my mouth, he stopped me on time! I didn't plan to eat it though, he thought I'm way too crazy! SIAO you think I will eat hur? You crazy fellow!


To sum it up, I enjoyed myself and it's pretty cool.

Posted by Choonni at 4:42 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter