I wrote,
@  Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Our Friendship, As Strong As The Pillar

TOOOOODOOOOTOOOO, I said I will be back to blog and yes I did after that long hrs of sleep, I'm so sparked up now and ready to go off. Time's running out since I'm working later!

I will just make it brief. Yesterday went to school to meet module chair and yes I will be graduating! Then headed now to Town with the beachy Mitchy bitchy, haha!

She had her eye brow appointment at Meriden and that's our first stop, later to Heeren, then to Far East and all the way we were laughing cos we are the "Siao Char Bo-ssss".

Off to Bugis for my shopping, bought a jumper which I'm so in love with and Mitchy got her couple t too. Then met Yiling and her friend but we have to leave shortly to meet Wad Wad for Seesha-ing.





Mitchy says this picture here is the combination of us, the pig nose and the belly are mine, the effing utra petruding ears, the stupid small round eyes, the few strands of fine weird hairs are hers, so well this is how we looked if we combined! HAHAHAHA

Posted by Choonni at 12:44 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter