I wrote,
@  Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Can Feel It's Back To Normal:):):)

Day started off with my alarm ringing and becos meeting Loon today, I have no choice but forcing myself real hard to get out of that cosy bed! Haven been shopping so headed down to Bugis. Bought many tops and bottoms, shoes and lashes, and I'm so gonna wear it real soon!

Had my breakfast at Crystal Jade:



Shopped at Bugis:



Headed to Albert Food Centre for carrot cake, then back to Bugis for Ice Cream!!!



Anyway while shopping, we saw this couple kissing passionately on the streets, we suggest you get a room, the hotel just nearby yooooooooooooooooooo!!!




Right after meeting loon, met the Kang's gang...Decided to head to 515 for late supper, then back to Besties Kang place for chilling. Just happen that he has a bottle of red wine and we drank it!Stay till 3.30am and he sent me home=)


Posted by Choonni at 4:26 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter