History will not be RepeatedSeriously when one becomes mature, one will not care about how people judge them but how they judge themselves. I always got pretty much affected when "my stuffs" was roaming around till it get so bad that I just can't take it. (if it's truth, then fine but somehow not) And prolly you took me as a companion, though it's denied and say how much I am important to you. I just can't force myself into something that's impossible, as for now. We know it well and like I mentioned earlier on, me always on guards (after him) so you will never have a chance to cross that limits.I'm sorry to say I choose not to move on, I'm fine the way I am now and forgetting about him is not easy as you thought it is (luckily i have besties kang with me), so I made this decision, we're over=) Sorry and let's not see each other ever:)Friends, take note I will be changing my number and the line I'm using now will be terminated on the 19th of March so I will sms you guys again!haha!
Posted by Choonni at 7:14 PM.