I wrote,
@  Saturday, March 07, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, ANDY LEE MY STINKY LOVE!

Oh gosh, one by one, they all turning 21 this year and I'll be watching everyone celebrate their birthday then only mine. This is totally so unfair, I don't wanna be the last and everywhere will be so packed and expensive and this instantly drive me insane!

As promised, photos will be uploaded! Headed to Andy chalet at Downtown east around evening. Went to the Popular to get my favorite book!


Waited for Long and Nana to head down together. Coincidentally, Long and Nana has got Chalet too at the same place, it was so packed there since it's a Saturday. The gang went out leaving me with Kok and I decided to buy a cake for Andy while they are out, with kok with me!E-hub's a nice place!



And when the clock strike twelve, cake cut and candles blown and disaster happen!




That's the end of the first day and Andy and me got drunk. I was totally dead, luckily enough to have friends with me while I vomitted and yeah I have got Bruises all around cos I fell!

Second day, the actual Birthday of his, many came and yes cake all over his face. Catch up session with my secondary classmates and yeah it's been ages we ever met!



Many left before midnight, me and nana stayed for the last night with Andy and one of his friends, just the four of us. However I was out at 3am to meet Shaun, what a muddlehead. I thought I was at east coast but the fact is I'm at Paris Ris, luckily he wasn't angry about that!Blame on my no sense of direction, ahem!

The book out day, we woke up at 9.30am and Andy drove us to breakfast and home!He's a nice guy and I love him so much! I hope you enjoy your birthday and nothing can bring you down=)

Posted by Choonni at 3:22 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter