HAPPY 20th, TRACYGuess what, I hit 3 clubs in a day with that bitch of mine, Mitchy! Yes I know how unbelievable it is but we did it, so cool and fun. Had dinner with her at Cineleisure. Then First was Zouk, to get the chop first in case we have nowhere to go.

Then cabbed down to Double O for Tracy after Zouk. Omg I swear Tracy ordered so much drinks and thank god none of us were drunk but it seems like all in the pretty high mode! Games like one frog jump into the water, toinnnnnn, was played! Everyone seems to be enjoying!










And when we are asked to get Slutty or Retarded, we did!

After lights off at O bar, we made our way to St james Powerhouse and dance our night away. I must say there's alot of funny guys in Dragonfly, trying to hit on us thus we lied that we were lesbian and remarks like lesbian cannot make friends with guys? Of cos cannot la, my baby is there, you still dare to come! Stupid!


p/s" Becos Baby you made me love you and hate you at the same time.
Posted by Choonni at 12:48 AM.