I wrote,
@  Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't Stop The Time

Woohoooooooo I'm back home after the long and tiring yet fun weekends stay at Val Chalet. It was rather a disappointment becos I left with just a note, stating I'll be staying with Shaun and I made Besties Kang upset. I apologise!

Right now I'm feeling kinda sleepy but still doing the routine (mask), chalet is really not a place to sleep though. And I haven been sleeping well due to work and busy with friends and chalet and meeting up with people. It's been a crazy month for me and I stayed home lesser and lesser each week, without Mummy permission but she knows I'll be safe.

Day 1. 13th March, Friday

Headed to RP for some stuff and Mitchy my Bitchy is working so pay her a visit but in the end, waited for her for hrs since we will be taking the same bus together, first time after YEARS. Reached around late evening and they already started bbq-ing, the chicken wings was really shiok to the max.

Night time was rather bored and to make things worst, my hp low batt so went over to Shaun place for charger around say 4am!Then back to the chalet where the rest waited for me hungrily at Mac. Breakfast and back to sleep.


Day 2. 14th March, Saturday

It's rather busy and Birthday girl is running all over. I woke up late afternoon and many came today, was a little awkward but soon it's gone with openers by the strangers, now friends! Val was dressed up and she's really gorgeous when put on a dress! Please my dear, wear it more often.

Soon people left and to fast forward, when they are fast asleep around 5am, I sneak out quietly to meet Shaun, didn't want to wake them up as I know they have been helping and doing so much so I just packed and go, the next morning which is today. He's been to St James and stink with alcoholic smell, bet he drank quite alot, then sleep till late afternoon.

Photos will be uploaded after I received them, i'm turning in! Good night=)

Posted by Choonni at 8:34 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter