I wrote,
@  Sunday, March 22, 2009

Becos..............

I laughed becos I didn't want to cry, and that it makes me the bad egg.
I didn't want to lie becos one day, truth will be out and that you will blame me for lying.
I hate that you don't understand a single nut about me and that harsh words coming from your mouth I detest them, becos it do make me feel upset, very.
I've been thankful yet it was not recogninsed becos to you, I did not put in my best and that things turned out this way.
I can't sleep becos I've been thinking alot these past few days why things changes and that I know there's a reason behind everything.
I learn that you do care becos you wouldn't overreact on a matter as small as a peanut size but you never know how heavy my load is.

If it's so tiring, why not take the easy way out?
And the truth is something you never want to know and something I wish to hide, ever.
Yet I just can't...

Sorry but right now, leave me alone, I'll be fine.
I need to learn to stand on my own becos I'm grown up.
And becos I'm really tired, give me a break, I will come back for you when I sort things out.

Posted by Choonni at 4:50 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter