I wrote,
@  Wednesday, March 25, 2009

23rd March 2009, A Day I'll Remember My Mistake.

Like I mentioned, day spent was in Shaun place. Totally crap, it's alright! Met Lynna after that to Oosh for dinner!Went over to Changi Airport to pick her up! Time spent was quality and she's really someone I don't mind staying becos we are moving out together, somewhere next year! Excited!


Dinner and photos taken with Lynna<3



24th March 2009, They are what I needed most...

Raidah was the first I met, she helped me with my school work and I really appreciate it!Thanks girl, after which I went to collect my pay since it wasn't ready last night.

Texted Yiling and Loon for dinner and I know they're always there for me whenever I needed them most. Worst of all, I haven been meeting them for 3 weeks, yet they don't mind my sudden existance!






And I know clearly who are the people growing old with me:)

Trained back and met up with Val, Joanne and Zk. I was bugging them to accompany me to the nearest 24hr Mac and off we go but the wireless was down so I was plainly writing my report but again, they are friends I want to be with.

Posted by Choonni at 3:46 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter