I wrote,
@  Wednesday, March 18, 2009

16th March, Monday
Woke up kinda late and texted Besties Kang regarding the surprise for Val! It's her birthday tonight when the clock strikes Twelve. And I was rather feeling moody due to whatever reasons, I need someone to talk to, that's Val, she's the best candidate!
Dragged her to the "Malaysia" river where we sat there talking non- stop, while Besties Kang and gang followed us behind, how exciting!
They came with the cake and that always routine, Birthday Song! I hope the best in everything for you!



17th March, Tuesday

Home around 6am.
Moodless totally- I upset Besties Kang, I am upset! I clarify things to Shaun and I don't feel good. I am supposed to be happy but I can't.
Woke up late again and met Val, went K box together, it's fun, I smiled!

Posted by Choonni at 1:47 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter