I wrote,
@  Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When it goes completely, I will be free

I find it hard to breathe, at this moment.
Some things I just can't comprehend, within myself.
It's way too complicated for me to go a step further to solve it.
Becos you know escaping from the problem is always my forte, besides it gives me no time to think about it, but it's just temporary. Not of any use.

Seriously I have no idea what's bothering me and there's no specific reason for myself. To be random enough, I do feel blues on certain days but just once a blue moon. Perhaps I just miss those days or perhaps I refused to let the memories go.

No one can answer what's the best remedy for me. For I know Time don't heal you, Time just fade those scars a little. Why is everything about S..?

One thing I'm sure of, I'm not feeling miserable, maybe just lost still.

Posted by Choonni at 2:11 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter