The Time Now Is 7.49am...........And I have yet to be on my bed getting a good sleep from running 2 places earlier on for my exhausted body. Many thoughts run through my mind like how heavy rain gushes down the sky, that feeling I can't describe!
Despite being a little giddy right now, I refused to take a rest. "Ti-ta-ti-ta-ti-ta", typing away my time but I definitely will sleep becos that's what I need the most.
Sometimes I'm wondering why comments made by you, there's a tinge of sarcasm. Was it jealousy? Or you meant it? I can't tell, you know it best yourself. Everyone should improve else how do you survive? So don't get green towards people who shown improvement and is consistently improving but instead learn from them........It's always when you have got nothing to do, you start giving deep thoughts, profound!Good morning, it's 8.15am already:):):)
Posted by Choonni at 7:49 AM.