I wrote,
@  Friday, February 20, 2009

SLEEPING DISORDER

As much as my friends know, I can easily sleep till late afternoon but these few days, I just couldn't and woke up several times throughout! It's driving me crazy.

What's worst is today, I woke up couple of times to check my handphone and headed down to Causeway Point since Cheryl was there and her sweet Mummy drove us back while we have a little make-over for her!Enjoyable!

Car Accident at CWP.


Bugis for Shopping and I bought a top while Cheryl bought a few dresses, then hopped onto bus 133 to Suntec where we had our dinner!




Cheryl then took me to a funny lift, damn cute!!!


If given a chance, I rather not danced under the moonlight but in a waterclub!


Met Besties Kang after that, together with his colleagues, we headed to MAC!
I don't usually fancy cats but this one here, she's too irresistable!

Posted by Choonni at 1:35 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter