I wrote,
@  Friday, February 27, 2009

Republic Polytechnic, School of Information Technology Graduation Night

Oh yeah it was definitely a successful one and all of us did enjoy ourselves so much and everyone was so high. Some was drunk, some was a little sober, some did not drink at all and I fall under the catergory or a little sober, just way too high.

Afterall I supposed this is the night I communicate with people most, cos I'm usually not sociable in class! Apparently new friends were made and world so small, mutual friends we have got, everywhere!

A Preview before I settled with all the photos, it's coming 6am. I need loads of rest, working later and tomorrow! God Bless Me before I turn in...

First Location: Marriot Hotel




Then Double O and O bar:

Posted by Choonni at 5:53 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter