I wrote,
@  Thursday, February 05, 2009

NOT ME, NOT I

Yes I headed out again and Mummy knows I will be hanging out everyday ever since school ended. She wanted me to get a job and I suggested being "Security" and she replied " You catching thieves or luring them". Okay that's not the main point.

Met Cheryl the loon today and I dyed her hair, she like it! So people if you wanna dye your hair, you can ask for my help and the best is I don't charge cos it's kinda fun to mess with hairs!LOL. Had dinner at Velocity which is super near her place, 5 mins walk!



Initially wanted to stayover at Loon place but I didn't bring anything for tml outing thus the thoughts was called off. ARGH! We so excited about tml cos it will be a fun day!!!!!!!!

Anyway met Besties Kang after I came back from Loon place and I was whining to him how thirsty I was and and he bought food for a stray cat, HELLO u rather spent money on CATS than ME, you no good!

p/s: I'm packing my bag right now, a runaway from home with Mummy permission. Oh shit this is crazy becos it's been a long time I ever get a taste of the sun.

Posted by Choonni at 12:13 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter