I wrote,
@  Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Off Day, Today

Met up with Besties Kang today, at 3am and late afternoon. He's been compromising my day and night timing!

Aiyo I'm caught in a dilema right now, working days are fun but the problem is many of my friends are neglected. Okay I swear I will think of the best solution, for you and me. Besides I can't give up my job, I don't plan to.

This week gonna be way hectic.
Working Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Prom Night: Thursday

And see most of the days are filled with activities. No parties for me, no shopping, just making money!


I still Love my black specs though!

Posted by Choonni at 9:52 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter