It's Valentine TodayJust couple of days back, I saw him and the weird-est thing ever, we caught a movie together despite our conversation full of spikes. Like you know being sarcastic is my forte and becos you know the person too well, you tend to "attack" them their weaknesses.And the funniest thing is that we always seen each other before some big days, like before my christmas, before my birthday, now before Valentine's.Whatever!And well today needless say, I have to meet all my besties and oh gosh, I just realised this year we all single can, finally get to celebrate a "Big Day" with them. Should I say I'm pretty much excited???I'm thinking if I should head now to get them presents before meeting them for dinner. I want the dinner to be the most enjoyable, this year.To couples: Have a best night ever.To singles: Who says Valentine is for couples, get your ass moving and out to enjoy.
Posted by Choonni at 4:16 PM.