The Love was so strong that the next moment we found ourselves naked.
Present and Future....
I swear I was blind in the past.
Hatred filled my mind and the moment I see you, I feel like puking.
Retribution will befall you, My dear.
That was being random. HAHAHAHA
Thursday, February 05, 2009
We Love The Sun Day...
Was awake the whole night, waiting for 7am to strike so that I can prepare and get myself ready to meet the girls. After the whole wait, met Cheryl the Loon first and Mitchy Bitch was late, as well as Yiling (she club the last before)
Loon and myself had Nasi Lemak, a hearty breakfast indeed
while Mitchy went to have Mac alone.

Tram to Sentosa... 
Headed to Siloso Beach without Yiling, set up our mats and TANNED while ling ling cabbed down at her fastest speed.

Left after we felt darker, the sun scorching hot when we're there, but when Yiling came, the sun wasn't as strong but I'm darker now.

Then rushed back to Vivo to have Thai Express for Late Lunch, I understand that I love ordering alot but always didn't manage to finish them, Loon and Mitchy know it damn well.
Did a little shopping in Daiso and loads of fun there. Loon and Mitchy entertain me quite alot and the stuff they did, tickle me like hell.

I can't believe we actually bused- down to Geyland for dinner recommended by Yiling. And first time I tried many things. Durian still sucks to me, I hate that aroma and the fact it will stink my hand, I actually asked for spoon!LOL
p/s. Was a Tiring day yet so enjoyable...