I wrote,
@  Friday, January 02, 2009

THIS BOOK IS SEX


Within 72 hours, I completed this book "The Game".
It contains 400 over pages, Non- Fiction books are my love...

I could spent my sleeping hours at a comfortable corner at home reading it.
I could even skipped meals saving more time just indulging in it.
I could bring it along with me everywhere I go, even a short while like PEE-ING.

That's how crazy I can go or willing to go when I'm in love in something...

Sorry got to go, I'm rushing to finish another book by tomorrow =)
And a movie to catch later...

Posted by Choonni at 3:35 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter