I wrote,
@  Friday, January 23, 2009

THAT MARKS THE END OF MY JOURNEY, HOPEFULLY

The reason why I put the word hopefully, becos I have no confident in my grades at all. Besides I can't blame anyone but me since I have been skipping school and deceiving myself it's alright I can do it without putting effort and no changes made.

But still I enjoy school, the companion and the super friendly facilitator. They have been giving treats since Monday. Sharon Tan treated us donut, Peter Liew treated us Pizza and Leong treated us chocolates, it's the thoughts that count!


And since today's the last day of school, I supposed I need to make this day memorable and ya I guess it is, in a way becos that Bitch sent me another weird photo and I'm not telling you what, super R21, OPPS!!!

I got to admit she's adorable when she don't threw her tantrum!!!!And thanks for the companion for the past few years!!!I swear to miss you!!!


Met up with Besties Kang shortly after school dismissed!!!He's the lover man!!!


And festive seasons I dread most becos you know you have to put on a smile to entertain those relatives and now I'm sick, down with flu and my voice so sexy!!HAHAHAHA
My house so sparkling clean, it only happens ONCE a year, yes I repeat ONCE!!!

Posted by Choonni at 10:46 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter