I wrote,
@  Thursday, January 29, 2009

SOMEWHERE NOT COMING BACK AGAIN

Met up with my Loon today and we were roaming around City Hall area. Plainly walking around, went all the way to Bugis, Rocher Road, Beach Road to Bugis again and back to City Hall, I'm super tired now.


Had sushi for lunch, I supposed we ate quite alot today...


And I bought a dress, love it alot but I did not take any photos, instead took photos of dresses I did not buy, me and Loon chose 5 dresses for each other!


Cheryl the loon is damn sexy okay!


Had ice cream for Desserts as well


Then porridge at Rocher Road...

While walking, we came across this board, I wonder what Fatimah got to do with Christainity??

And this is my Loon!!!

Posted by Choonni at 11:28 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter