I wrote,
@  Saturday, January 31, 2009

SEXY JUDYMAMA MIA


Inspiration strikes, and I got a weird title for today post. Didi bird day tomrrow and I was busy making fruit tartlets eariler on, with his help though and becos it wasn't me (doing the hands-on), him instead thus that explains why it wasn't really tasty!

Received a message from Mitchy while making tarts, saying she saw that familiar common, gross puked face, yes roughly you can guesss who I'm refering to. My reply was kinda cool, instead of the usual, who was * with, I told her I don't really care so it didn't affect me anymore.

I don't feel lonely at all, my posts all filled with friends and shopping. Life's back to normal and on the right track. What's more to ask for????

Today is also the first day I stayed home, not entirely. Headed to tuition after Grandpa called but came back home. Sometimes it's good to stay home after whole week of coming home late and I need to replenish my energy, back.

Posted by Choonni at 9:38 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter