I wrote,
@  Sunday, January 18, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT, DON'T WASTE IT!!!!

Been hanging out till late since few weekends ago and this weekends, not an exception too! And it's crazy that I hung out with the same group of friends, I mean for Loon's birthday. However due to the night at Rebel, it got me kinda late (approximately 2 hrs) to meet Val. Supposingly set to meet at 12pm yet I changed it to 2pm instead.


First station: Chinatown

Eye Opening, everything is CHEAP, the new year goods!!I bought just a few since Mummy will be buying them too! Had duck rice there as well and did an airbrush Tattoo!!!


Second station: Orchard (Taka and Far East)

Bought Sephora foundation and headed to Far East for more shopping while waiting for Besties Kang and co to come. Coincidentally, saw Pei Ling and Terry! It was all unintentional!!!


And this is something I find damn irritating, driving a small bike in the middle of Orchard Road where people are walking!


Third station (last): Bugis (Sim Lim and Bugis Village)

Headed down to Bugis next where the Boys decided to pamper themselves with Red stuff, the sex colour! Besties Kang bought his second PSP and Zhi Ming bought a DS, both red!


I have been grumbling how hungry I was so we decided to settle down at Hot Spot Cafe that sell very good "zhi cha". Cheap too!!!



After dinner, back to Bugis Village for shopping, mainly me! And so cool shit, I bought my new year clothes already!!!


And to end off, poor Zhi Ming got bit by JellyFish!!!!

Posted by Choonni at 3:01 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter