I wrote,
@  Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year, New Resolution

Last year was a bad year and I totally hate those days, but it's over...........
2009 came and I'm so gonna make it worthwhile becos it's a year all the 1988 turns 21!
Yes that's the age to do so many things without parental consent!
Whatever, not like I did consult my parents before doing anything.
Opps :x

Frankly speaking, I haven thought of my new resolution, there's so many.
Not that I'm greedy but it's just human nature!

But I'm addicted to reading some books now!
Like totally in love and I can spend hours indulging them.

Posted by Choonni at 8:16 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter