I wrote,
@  Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MONDAY BLUES??? SURPRISINGLY NO MORE!!!

It's not about the Quantity but the Quality time spent


Skipped first meeting with the girls and had Mac as breakfast!
Baby M brought along her camera thus we are enjoying every moment snapping!!!


We have some problems with the Height-Measuring Machine in school library and did not realise it was spoilt until told.
And we thought everyone grown taller, apparently not the case.

Instead it's SnapSnapSnap time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Shot, US trying to be "Normal"


Second Shot: US having fun



Third shot: Apparently US trying to act "Shocked" but failed badly



Last Shot: US making stupid faces!!!

I'm a regular for lessons now and everytime I thought of throwing the alarm faraway from me, the sudden image of my Mummy flashes and I reluctantly dragged my "flippers" out.
But I realise I'm more disciplined now.....

Posted by Choonni at 11:34 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter