LATE HOURS The title says it all, I have been coming home late almost everyday and it seems like I'm getting on Mama nerves!But I'm back home somewhat earlier today which I hope, do please her but she's asleep when I came back.
Anyway I had tuition today and the Grandpa actually gave me"hongbao", he even mentioned just a small token for me but fuck it, it's like $12 okay, not exactly alot but some of my relatives gave me $4 so I tink he's fucking cool!
Besides that, I went out with Abby. Yes people, finally I get to see my girl!And if given more time, we could have keep chatting and chatting till there's not ending!

Headed for lunch the minute we stepped out of Bugis, I suggested dim sum but ended up having western food in V8 cafe! We are so in love man!!!!

Shopping after that and we actually walked from Bugis to City Hall! I saw this dress from Daniel Yen which I adored so I prolly get it tml!!!WOOHOO

And yes we are hungry again so decided to drop by Hong Kong cafe for dessert!!!She's my best foodie partner!!!

And guess what, we met Yiling since she's at City Hall too, super fated with her!
As for Tuesday, I went out for movie with Zhi Ming, Val, Besties Kang and me! The Wedding Game was fully packed so we watched another comedy show which I can't rem the title! But before that, I met JJ for a walk around my territory! His friends joined us shortly!

I had dinner at home and super shiok again!!!

Posted by Choonni at 12:55 AM.