I wrote,
@  Monday, January 19, 2009

HAPPY 20th, Raidah the Sukuer (I bet you guys don't understand but it's my language)

Super mini-celebration for this lovely friend of mine, and sang birthday song which sounds really awful (not born to be a singer what) but nothing beats more than seeing her smile.

So baby just smile becos it does looks great on you!!!


Sidetrack for now, you know how Mitchy always stick to her phone for like every nanoseconds. Apparently I have evidence on that! While taking photos for Raidah, Mitchy rolled off to her phone!!!Still can pose neh~~


Okay and I need a tan so badly becos I'm too fair, close to WHITE!!!!

Posted by Choonni at 1:35 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter