I wrote,
@  Sunday, January 25, 2009

FATTY BOM BOM IN NEW YEAR!!!!

I swear during the festive season, I will put on (I know I will try to stop), Mummy's aware of that now but erm I try to feed her excuses!!!!

Had the most super meal today, so much so much so much that it filled the table fully. I like it becos it makes me happy........

And I caught Daddy resting on the sofa while Mummy's cooking but the 2 lovely dovey couple, I cannot stand them being sweet, so weird to see them or okay JEALOUS!!!Whatever it gross me out.




My parents and my beloved Didi! Liver them to the max okay!!!!


Living room tea table is also filled with Snacks, woolalalalala, anyone wanna come my house to have fun????Mahjong is a Must in this festive man!



And the most important thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 digits, when can it hit 4????LOL!!!!
Thanks:):):)

p/s: More hongbaosssssssssssss please!!!!!

Posted by Choonni at 11:23 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter