I wrote,
@  Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Everything is a JOKE, A GAME





Whenever I try to be nice (when the whole world is against what I'm doing), somehow the next I was deemed as something else.
I'm making sense here and how many times have I blogged about it.

After so much, I learnt that I'm living in a world of reality.
No one is to blame, I'm blaming myself to be so naive and that it never pays to be kind.

I shall keep it to myself as Silence is Golden.

Ever since 2009 approaches, I tell myself it's time to bypass the past!
To what had happened in 2008, I'm not taking it with me and burned....

DESPITE EVERYTHING

Posted by Choonni at 2:52 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter