I wrote,
@  Saturday, January 24, 2009

EVE OF NEW YEAR EVE

Believe or not, I stayed home this weekend. I wish I was out but I promised my Mummy to stay home to help up and yes I cleared the roomS and the mopped the floor and my wardrobe! I realised I have 50 over dresses, hell!!!I have no idea why so much and some I didn't even wear them before!

And and and after so loonnnnnngggggggggggggggggg, I finally open the letter box and there's a stack of letters, usually I'm the one who clear it but my key broke thus I don't do the job now and others are simply lazy to open! Guess what? There's 15 letters and 5 of them are for me including a post from Chanel(SHUSHU), she bought me a belt and I like it so much. Thanks SHUSHU!!!



Some overdue photos from Cheryl Big day!!!!



And also my bitchy Mitchy love is sex!!


p/s: Enjoy your New Year, mine will be fun!!

Posted by Choonni at 11:05 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter