I wrote,
@  Monday, January 05, 2009

Don't Ask Me WHY?


Holidays ended, lessons resumed!
Overheard a conversation which I found interesting " Come to school, be a fool".
Somehow it rhymes and aroused my attention and I pretty much agreed on.


RP just like a childcare centre yet there's still many which believe in the system, yeah I'm refering to that "PBL System".
Definitely not me, apparently I don't look like a believer, do I not?


Blogging in the midst of Hospitality and Retail modules, our team has got the least slides, hey I'm trying not to waste time and I so feel like sleeping, yet there's UT later.
School driving me crazy, FYP needless said, too.


20 more days.....

Posted by Choonni at 2:05 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter