I wrote,
@  Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DA NIAN CHU YI TOU YI TIAN

Yes first day of new year, I texted Mitchy too I am not a liar..Okay put her aside, new year first day definitly at uncle place and everyone will gather there, his place like a centre hub for us to meet!

And woke up super early despite sleeping late, I was the only child doing the "shou ye" thingy. So I bet my parents will be touched!HAHAHAHA.


This is my place before leaving the house, even the main door is filled with Mummy creativity


And the rest is taken in uncle place, and ya I have 2 nephew, 2 more again this year soon!!!I have been babysitting them when their Mummy are playing mahjong with my Mummy!

Babysitting is a tough job but I still able to camwhore man!!!


And uncle place, you can see HENDERSON WAVES FROM THERE!!!SUPER NEAR!

And right after we got back home around 12 am, I was out again to meet Val and Pinng and I left again to meet the guys for bowling and supper, but I did not eat!I will grow fat man!


p/s: I'm too tired and stopped visiting, didn't follow them though and I just woke up, gonna go out tonight!!WOOOHOO!!!!Back for updatesssss soon

Posted by Choonni at 5:39 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter