I wrote,
@  Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHARLES AN ADULT BOY


Night time was always the best becos it means PARTY....
Wanted to drop off the plan of going to his bird day but still ..............
Had a hard time finding his house which is so ulu place!!!!
And worst is, I fell into a drain and bruises on my knee!!



Somehow many came and turned his place upside down, even a striptease dance by Andrew.That was really ......



Played some games and I was the ultimate loser, drank Neat and it sucks but thank god I have people to send me home!!!

And cheers to our Friendship..............





Posted by Choonni at 11:31 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter