10th January 2008: Let's Party
A way belated Birthday celebration with the loves...
And speaking about that, all of us were kinda crazy over jumping shots that made us jumped from Timbre to Clarke Quey!
Those shots was not well taken becos of, either we jumped way too late, or the photographer too slow! There was one I pretty like it and the meaning behind it, damn hilarious!
Candidi: (Mitchy trying to imitate the Chimpanzee, Me trying to dance chacha and Loon playing volleyball)

The rest of the jumping shots, I have yet to receive but soon I will update!
Let me do a little rewind of what I did since I woke up.
Called Mitchy and we prepared real slow, I supposed we took 3 hrs or so and decided to meet in town.

Met Mango collegues for a chit-chat session and then off to meet that bitchy Mitchy for Shopping of new year clothes!!!
Long decided that dinner should be in Aston and I'm so glad Shirley actually came (surprise me with real rose too), it was part of their plan!
And our orders!

Rested at The Cathay first before taking a bus to Timbre..

This guy here seems like he's so engrossed with the music, like taking MTV so Mitchy decided to have a shot with him!

TIMBRE


Yiling joined her LOVE while the rest of us chilled at Clarke Quey.

ps: Day spent with them was fun and next week I supposed we gonna hang out together!!!After we separate ways, I left to Besties Kang place around 3am and I realised I left my bracelet there!
More photos coming up=)
Posted by Choonni at 6:52 PM.