I wrote,
@  Monday, December 29, 2008

WOOHOOO

Daniel came my place this afternoon, which is so ARGH!!!
I haven had enough sleep and he woke me up freaking early say 12pm_!_
Crazy Man.... I supposed he wore a new t shirt, yes I'm observant!!right dan?

Now I'm at Cheryl place doing weird stuff!!
BRB!!!

BACK HOME

Been missing away from home and had a one day stay at Cheryl place.
Prepared right after Daniel went back to meet Cheryl the Loon...
Had dinner at Thai Express and Mitchy came along with us!



And and and the weird stuff I mentioned was actually taking photos for loon!
Super Sexy I tell you, she's GORGEOUS!
Strolled to Balestier for Supper too!!!!



And when we woke up, rushed to prepare to meet Vaneh, long time no see my dear!
Had Brunch at Hong Kong Cafe and another Christmas gift from her!




Her boobs super distracting, sorry I can't helped but to be CHIKOPEH!


My Belated Christmas Gift from her =)



Posted by Choonni at 2:28 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter