I wrote,
@  Thursday, December 25, 2008

THIS YEAR, A PEACEFUL YET CHAOS CHRISTMAS <3

Was missing from home for 24hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't tell Mummy I won't be back but I supposed she knew too, special occassion!!!

So that's how I celebrated my Christmas --->

Started off with going shopping at Causeway point for more presents, off to meet Besties Kang and Nana too.
Then took bus to Wei Long house....
That's when all the fun comes in with Baffy (the cutest and smartest dog) too.



And becos I couldn't find any Christmas cap, I bought Barney the gay shitty hat instead as a subsitute!
Yes that's right, I forced them to wear it even Baffy, he's one of us too....


Just look at Baffy, he seems so excited wearing it, but the humans are not even least happy about my arrangement.
HAHAHAHAHA


As I mentioned before, it's gonna be a potluck session where all of us prepares one dish and bring it to Wei Long place to party.
And due to our lazyness, no I mean no time! So we decided to change to Pizza Hut Delivery.
Nonetheless Wei long is sincere enough to cook us Curry Chicken!

It's still early to countdown so nothing beats more than playing Mahjong!
Nana and me was winning in the beginning but argh just our luck!
I ended up the biggest LOSER!


Even Baffy couldn't help in bringing me more luck, how sad!!!


And and and once the clock strike twelve, we went crazy and sang Christmas Songs!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at the guys expression, must be very touched, I know!




How can we forget having Chocolate Fondue???
But it's way too a little I mean watery, OPPS!
That's the host preparing desserts for us!!!!


And where was Besties Kang at that time????
There he was, eating his snacks from the goodie bag!!!!

And little Baffy, how can I forget him!!!
He's waiting for me to feed him.....

LALALALALA and woohoo, the finished product!!!!!


Happy moments tends to end fast and we slept so long and whatever it is!
We enjoyed ourselves!!!
Good Night becos I am way too tired

Posted by Choonni at 10:44 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter