Smile, Sing, So Sexy
Vivocity is so fun, with right companion.
And she's none other than Nana, my all-time favourite! (long time no appear in my blog)
Hit so many places with my killer heels!
Cool-Shit!!!!!!!
-horz.jpg)
Went to have Carls Junior as our brunch, we shared the meal becos the serving was really big!Like meant for dinosaur and I remember she once ate 1.5 serving of it!
The Ice Lemon tea tastes real good with so many LEMONS!
And Nana hands looked super duper long!!!!

.jpg)
Saw a damn it familiar faces and we RAN away instantly,LOL
Crazy us!and we went River Island, TopShop, Forever 21 and Zara for shopping.
So bear with me, We (me especially) took so much photos!
It thrills me to take photo, woohooooooo~~~~








After so much of my photos, now it's Nana show-time!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


So after Shopping, we went on Cruise!Super scary and I screamed, shouted all the way when I'm going up.
Nana has to calm me down, HAHAHA
I know she's always there!
.jpg)
Photos taken in the Cruise....




Went to catch a live show by the Sunshine Girls, so damn cool.Then back to Vivo again!.
p/s: So busy so busy till next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Choonni at 12:30 AM.