MORE AND MORE AND MORE
Apart from fyp which I considered it as a disaster, today was super fun!
Met Cheryl the Loon and Yiling came shortly after.
Went shopping all around town area, dead tired becos we spent most of out time walking and walking and that's what I love doing with Cheryl.
I mean she's the only one that always happened to do different things with me and it's crazily fun!
Photos took with them, not many.


Okay anyway I snapped pictures of Cheryl too!HAHAHA the pic, she didn't even know that. I secretly took it and it's super artistic!
But more photos on me, yes I love myself alot now.



And there's few pictures I really love them!!!!






Yiling left to meet her friends while me and Cheryl linger around and decided to walk to Dempsey Hill....
After that hopped into a bus and walked around Clarke Quey!!!!
p/s: WOOHOO SO EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW!!!
Posted by Choonni at 12:30 AM.