I wrote,
@  Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

To those who received my Christmas presents, ENJOY!
1. Cheryl
2. Yiling
3. Mitchy
4. My2 kids
5. Daniel
6. Wei Long
7. Zheng Kang
8. Nana


To those who did not receive my Christmas presents, I haven got a chance to meet you guys!
1. Abby
2. Lynna

This Christmas, I wish for WORLD PEACE.
Apparently I'm kidding becos I wouldn't waste my wish on the world instead of myself!
WOOHOO!!!!!!
I really need to go and meet my besties now, today, tonight will be so cool!



p/s: I update again after tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Choonni at 4:18 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter