I wrote,
@  Thursday, December 18, 2008

LADIES NIGHT

It was a last minute decision to head down Zouk and everything so crazy last night!
Met up with my Mitchy Bitchy first and had dinner together!
And we saw Dan twice in a row, that's like so funny.

Thai Express Manager was really humourous, instead of asking for the card no, he asked for my phone number and the food there, I must say it's delicious!



Okay let me show you that silly-bitch face

And we headed to Far East for shopping while waiting for Yiling to come.
Had my favourite dessert too, Mango Sago Pomelo!




Mitchy Bitchy Love is SEX becos she's addictive!HAHAHAHAHA


Initial plan was to hit Phuture but full house so we went Zouk.
Mambo night, seriously not where I belong so Wayne called to go Double O.

Anyway it was a super high and fun night with Yiling and Mitchy with me.
And Thanks Yiling for taking care of me! Love you la!


They are crazy, and thanks Wayne for the drinks and sending me back home!
And not forgetting our existance though there's so much girls.


And super thanks to Besties Kang, I called him when I'm in the car just becos I didn;t want to go home early and he came! He's like the best ever Besties Kang I have!

Posted by Choonni at 3:38 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter