I wrote,
@  Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jewel Box - Henderson Waves - Forest Trail - Hort Park - Sentosa

Just woke up and I have the urge to blog about where I've been last night till this morning!

I've been blog-hopping and I read that many people have been dying to go Henderson Waves, and that's when I realised this place exist.
So I decided that I must been there once and yes it came through last night.

He came to pick me up at and then headed to Henderson Waves.
The journey was real long, and we kept talking non stop, HAHAHAHAHA.

Apparently we got somehow lost, due to no sense of direction!

Side Track for now
Okay guess what? I wore 3 different sets of clothes yesterday...
First was the black dress with belt to school.
Second was the pink tank top with flowery skirt for tuition.
Third was a black dress =)



Back to my topic, so we managed to find the way, cos I'm a genius!



It was pretty near The Jewel Box, he wanted to bring me there for the cable car ride but it's alright. (i'm afraid of heights, so it's not my thing)





It feels so good to be at the highest peak. You get to see the scenery, and the wind blowing directly onto you, what's more to ask for?

And because I'm such a lazy bum, you can't expect me to walk through the Henderson Waves.
Drove each interval, like for even short distance!HAHAHAHAHA

A pity that Hort Park was closed but nah it's alright, the waves are enough to fill me!
Next drove to Sentosa and we spent hours there sitting at the breeze chatting non stop plus random topics.

And he joked to camp there for Pre-Zoukout Party! Siloso Beach was fenced.
And and we went to Sentosa Cove, just a tour around cos we were caught by the security
(visitors must come before 6pm)
So that marks the end of my journey there =)
It was kinda fun too.

Posted by Choonni at 3:55 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter