I wrote,
@  Wednesday, December 31, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Always hoping this day could come fast, yet wasn't really excited about it.
Like it's a super normal day, with no excitement.
I have already anticipated this year, wasn't gonna be a good one though.

I know it sounds bored but I'm glad all my besties were present and surprised me with cake when the clock strike twelve and when I just got back from hanging somewhere around my place.

I come back to update more.
Meanwhile just wish me happy birthday alright=)


BACK WITH UPDATES...

That's when the clock strike twelve and I saw besties hiding at the staircase.
They never fail to come so I kinda knew it, HAHAHAHA...


They came to my place for a mini celebration and left my place around 2am....
Met the same guys later on, around 4pm and I got a surprise from Nana.
She bought me a big balloon, and a Windmill which she prepared 2 months ago.
I was flushed with excitement, like a little girl.


I knew when she handed it to me, all eyes were on me with envy, I supposed and yes it was kinda awkward but well, it didn't really bother me either.


My presents from them, alone, almost hit $300.
From Nana - $100 and I spent it doing my hair and the big heart shaped balloon and windmill.
From Zk, Wl, Karen - $100 too! and the cake they bought me =)


Headed Town


Dinner at Chicago Steakhouse...
Bumped into Joanna on our way there and she was so sexy!
The steak sucks and the best one so far was the one I had in Chezch Republic...


The aftermath, we went to ROOF for countdown.
The ambience was good, not the crowd.
I wasn't feeling real excited there and probably it's the result of the frustrated weather?

And can you imagine 2009, the first people I see, was my Besties and fireworks just make us smile =)

p/s: Walked over to Esplanade, then trained to Wei Long place to stay overnight.

Posted by Choonni at 2:25 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter